Appointment will be verified upon receipt of the payment via PayPal.
All deliveries will require an authorized individual to receive the delivery with photo ID. This only applies to initial delivery, driver and renter can negotiate on pick up location without renter being present for the actual pick up.
A “no show” will result in no refund whatsoever. In the event of a “no show” all items will be shipped to the billing address given.
Launch / dock fees must be covered by the renter. Where applicable, it will not be covered by Clear Water Boat Rentals, LLC.
Cancellation requests received a week or more before the scheduled rental will be eligible for a one-half refund. If they are received within a week of rental, you will not be eligible for refund.
Lost / Broken Items
- In the event of damage, the damages will be photographed and billed the card that made the original purchase.
- If we have to retrieve your vessel, you will not be eligible for the $100 return.
- If the hull is excessively damaged or you destroyed the boat, you will not be eligible for $100 return.
- If the hull is lost or stolen, your card will be charged $400 for a kayak, $600 for a canoe, and $800 for a paddle boat and you will have the option to keep the vessel.
- If a seat is broken, you will only be eligible for $50 return.
- Lost lifejackets will incur a $35 / lifejacket fee.
- Lost paddles will incur a $50 / paddle fee.
- If any part of paddle boat is broken that has to do with the pedal or drive system, you will not be eligible for $100 return.
- If any part of steering mechanism is broken, you will only be eligible for $50 return.
- If the pick up / drop off location changes upon delivery, you will only be eligible for $50 return.
- If a cable lock is lost, you will only be eligible for $50 return.
We deliver to the following bodies of water:
- Beaver Lake Area – all points in Benton and Carroll Counties
- Lake Leather Wood, outside of Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- The White River from Beaver Dam to Tablerock Lake
- All of Tablerock in Barry, Stone, and Taney Counties
- The James River from O Highway Down Stream to Tablerock
- The Kings River from Rock House Road downstream to Tablerock Lake
- Taneycomo from Tablerock Dam to Powersite Dam
- Bullshouls Lake from Powersite Dam and all other points in Taney and Boone Counties